Musings: The (VRBO Owner) Crazy Continues...

10:51 AM

I told you...

I told you she was crazy. I wrote Musings: VRBO (Rental #318895) Gone Wrong and then filed a formal complaint to VRBO. A day and a half later I received a message and a 'compliment' on Yelp. Take a peek...
A 'compliment' she sent me, which I approved! Her crazy can be seen by the world!
Direct message sent to me via Yelp.
I couldn't stop laughing after I read these empty threats. The lack of proper grammar and punctuation would lead me to believe she is not very educated. If she even attempts to contact my employer, she will never hear the end of anything from me. That is crossing the line.

I also noticed that my VRBO review went live and this was her response:
Has she heard of grammar or punctuation before? Her two communications are also explicit evidence that she has falsified reviews on her VRBO page. If you look at the reviews and how she expresses herself here, you will see glaring resemblances. In addition, she also posted a review herself today, saying this person left this review as a note in her kitchen. Suspect, for sure.

Not only did she contact me via Yelp, but she also tried to friend me on FB. Yes, Dayle, I will allow you into my personal life and FB -- so we can all see your crazy. Sarcasm, obviously. I now have a formal complain into VRBO and Yelp regarding these harassing antics. 

Some things I forgot to mention in my original post, which my Mom and Lil brought to my attention:

  • She calls her home in North Shore on her VRBO listing. However, it is at least 20 to 30 minutes from anything resembling North Shore.
  • Because prior tenants have taken advantage of her utility bill, she charges you $150 to cover herself if her bill is too high in her opinion. She says she will credit you back, if her bill isn't a certain amount.
I was going to rebut some of these ridiculous accusations, but you all know me well enough to know I value honesty and have absolutely no reason to lie about our experience. I review, recap, and Yelp almost any experience and this was no different. Anywho, her crazy was kinda funny at first, BUT she has crossed a line. I've spoken with VRBO directly now too, as I want action taken against this woman who they allow to rent on their website.

It's hard to not write my responses to her, but it will just beget more crazy. So I must stop, but I thought I'd share her all new level of crazy with you all!

If she's a psychic, shouldn't she know I'd write a review?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh I just read through this post as well as the original and I was cracking up. Watch it for her voodoo psychic powers, she'll get you and if not with those through yelp and Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad everyone else is enjoying her crazy, as much as I am. Who would have thought she'd be even more nuttier than 3AM text messages. Hope all is well lady! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...