currently // 4 // ganeeban

10:03 AM

reading // the art of communicating by thich nhat hanh / tinybuddha.com / WWC articles online

feeling // strong after plated planks at midtown / gross from lady probs / enlightened by self discovery and growth / free from negativity / happy working toward a common goal / excited for travels in july

eating // pork gyro pita / movie popcorn / homemade chicken teryaki / KIND bars / vega everything

loving // slowing down / writing in my cute, personalized journal / easing myself back into running / my bike and using it more often this summer / watermelon / spending quality time with loved ones

watching // OITNB / jurassic world

listening // spotify - giving it a try / pandora / india.arie / amel larrieux / jurassic 5

wishing // pretty flowers for the house / more lulu, always more lulu / a trip to the happiest place on earth / good eats on our upcoming trips / summer cleanse of my stuff - clothes, mostly / to play more soccer

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yay for slowing down and writing in your cute little journal! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I needed it more than I ever knew. xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  2. I haven't started watching OITNB newest season yet, is it good? Of course it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a hard time getting into it, but it doesn't mean it isn't good. I think I've been a little distracted lately :/ xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  3. It seems like you are feeling really good and that your mind is in a positive place. Great to hear!

    Movie popcorn is my vice. I have a serious addiction (and yes, I add butter).

    What do you think of Orange is the New Black this season? I have found it to be a little less entertaining than the previous two seasons and my husband keeps falling asleep during it. The last couple of episodes are exciting though. I saw Jurassic World last week and was tense from start to finish. It was definitely entertaining.

    Speaking of soccer - Are you watching the women’s world cup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen! Thanks girlie! Yes, just trying to stay positive and work on myself. Seriously, I think J and I go to the movies just to eat the popcorn! Do you have the reusable bucket that only costs $3.50 to refill every time? It's definitely our vice as well! I agree on OITNB. It's okay, but I'm just not that into it at the moment. We aren't rushing to finish the season, like the last two. Flaca cracks me up though! Of course I'm watching and streaming most of the games on my phone (at work) or at home! I'm loving it :) xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...