WIAW - Oh My Eats!

1:53 PM


Catchy title, for some basic lookin' food...
Thanks, Laura!
The merry-go-round continues. This week we take a tour of Sprint 2 the Table ! Laura has so graciously offered to host this week, so please stop by and take a look around - I know I will be. But as always, peep Jenn's blog to see where it all started!

I'm not really deviating from Jenn's original WIAWness, but I am sharing what I ate the last two days this week, minus one meal. So enjoy my rather mundane eats as I try to eat a little healthier and not overindulge in large portions.

Monday
Lunch // Not pictured is a small salad I tried to eat to tide me over. But I had to run to Target for work and I was so hungry. I contemplated a bunch of things, but went to their food court area and went for this Turkey Provolone in a pretzel bun thing. It made my stomach hurt, probably because I knew it was laced with sodium and fat!

Dinner // We stopped at the Sac Co-op to grab something for dinner, but the hot bar Garlic Chicken looked too good not to eat. So we each grabbed a piece to take home. I made some TJ's brown rice and a side salad. We had a soccer game after dinner, so I didn't want to eat too heavy!

Tuesday

Breakfast // At the Co-op the evening before, I bought some eggs to make the egg muffin things with the leftover Mexican fake meat we had. I took one and a half of those, cut them up, added some TJ's ketchup, and wrapped it all in a tortilla! Of course a cup of coffee was had as well.

Lunch // Since there wasn't much in the fridge, I stopped by the Taco Truck to grab a piece of grilled chicken. I portioned about half for lunch, warmed up more of the TJ's brown rice and half of a sweet potato, and made a side salad.

Dinner // I had an appointment and a serious craving for a burger. So, I took myself on a date, post appointment, and had dinner at Buckhorn Grill. I brought my cute new notebook and some reading material. A very interesting family was sitting next to me, so I was slightly distracted from my book. Also, have you ever tried to eat a burger and read a book? It's hard. I only ate a little more than half the burger and Roadhouse onions, so I could have some for lunch today!

So there you have it, my eats as of late! No pretty plating or crazy healthy, just an average girly tomboy eats.

My weekday eats are jealous of my weekend eats!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Yum! Looks like a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It's nice to have the local co-op offer hot food, then I don't have to cook! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  3. I wanna know what that egg muffin thing is! Also I have been craving a burger for like 2 weeks. And by my calculation that means I better eat one today or I'm going to eat ten tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just eggs (I kept all the yolks this time), fake meat (Mexican flavored), and shredded cheddar. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees and WA-LA. I usually try to put some veggies in them too, but I didn't have any on hand. Yes, give into that craving, maybe just eat half?!? HAHA! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  4. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me,
    I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too.
    The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...