Thinking Out Loud - Like I Do Every Thursday

11:48 AM

Well, well, well...
Thinking-Out-Loud
Amanda at .RUNNING WITH SPOONS.
It's already Thursday, I'll be darned! I'm pretty excited about this weekend, got some fun stuff planned :)


6 Months-ish // When I outed my blog, I knew there would be some support and probably some backlash (can't think of a better word). And there has been. Being an open book has always come naturally, but finding my written voice is something new. I love that my friends and family embrace my blogging, even if I'm teased endlessly about it. I get to write about my life, my musings, my doings, and really whatever I please. If one hundred or none read it, it's still my outlet. That being said, I appreciate all the support from those around me, which I see in little nuggets of love. For those that mock what I write, say, think, or do - then please continue, I don't live your opinion of my life, although you'd hope that I do :)

From J
From the Guidette
Finally // Ever since my body was thrusted against the brick wall at midtown, with only this little ball of rubber separating us, it was true pain! I've been wanting one of the torturous lacrosse balls forever. You see, they are only $3.99, but I would never remember or go out of my way to get one. I'd get to use one at Midtown, whenever I was there. But alas, being a baller-on-a-budget I took advantage of a free $10 at Sports Authority and copped one, a pink one I might add! That little ball, although not used for it's original intention, is the best little nugget I could ever dreamed off. It hurts so good, but it's worth the pain. Who really needs mobility anyways ;) HAHA

Mailing List // One of my best fella friends has this crazy, quirky little sister, K. She is spunky, for sure - might even be an understatement. She decided she'd make funny and inappropriate holiday cards and I asked to be on her mailing list. She has yet to disappoint me! From Christmas, Valentines, to St. Patrick's day I've opened my mail to find one of these hilarious little nuggets waiting for me. 

House of Cards // So last night we had a five miler planned. But when I got home, I was fed up. Fed up of everyone raving about House of Cards. I've attempted to watch this show about three times, we even got through the first two episodes one time. But last night I was determined to like the show. And we do now! We got through six episodes, started from the beginning, again. Francis' character makes my stomach hurt, but I love the show. Good thing we have so many episodes to get lost in...

My Fave Tweet of the Week // This made me laugh more than it probably should have!
Source

Race Photos // Still as ugly as ever! HAHA, J and I actually had some cute ones. A few even documenting the gross hand holding we did at the end of the race, puke!
Borrowed from photographer, hence the ugly dots!

St. Patrick's Day // I used to go full force for this day, in college. The last few years I've seem to fallen off the green wagon. I will always sport green on the day, but the days of green bears (gross) or Irish Car Bombs (not sure the PC name for them anymore) are gone. I used to be the most Irish spirited Asian-American girl you'd find, but I will just relive those memories in my head. This day always brings back great, drunken memories that make me smile. One year, I'd love to be in Chicago where they dye the river green, seems over the top awesome to me! I do not like corned beef, but I'll get down on some cabbage! I enjoy this day, even though I don't really know what it's really about. I just know it's another day to drink and wear anything green!

Panty Hose // These things should be illegal. They are ugly, they are outdated, and they are gross. Okay, rant over!

Cinderella // Dying to see this move for the fashion alone. Duh, I already love the story (c'mon it's Disney), so to know there is some awesome, high fashion going on means I really need to see it. Bore J to death or make it a girls date - that's the important question!
Source

There's some random for you...

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You will love Cinderella! I saw it with a girlfriend last weekend and loved it. I'm jealous of your finish line pics. I always look like I am having a seizure or my face is weird! That tweet is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited, I'm pretty sure I'll love it too! HAHA, I've tired to learn to hone in on where the cameras are, but sometimes I get some really bad ones! I'm glad I'm not the only who was laughing by that ridiculous tweet! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  2. I don't undetstand blog haters...if you don't like it just don't read. I can't wait to Cinderella either! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! Just. Stop. Reading. But it isn't so simple, as you know. Anywho, I can't wait to get lost in the dreamy fashion and fairytale! Hope you go soon too! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  3. Good for you for not paying attention to haters. I'm getting better at it every day, but still have some work to do! Also, I freaking hate pantyhose. Also love your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chica! Thanks, its an odd situation, but we gotta keep doing what makes US happy! Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hate's those things..l bet a man invented them :) Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...