Five Things Friday - 5x5x5

4:18 PM

Happy Flat Tire Friday...Whomp! Whomp!

Not even a month old and one tire already needs to be fixed. Ah well, something so minor won't ruin my Friday or weekend! Big fun things this weekend, can't wait :)
five-things-friday- must-reads!
Thanks, Clare!
5 Things That Made Me Smile This Week:
1. This...just this...

2. Actually doing some weekly miles for Napa & SLO Marathons!

3. Eating International almonds...made here, but sold there. Makes me feel special!

4. February Girls Night.

5. Celebrating GO RED today to fight heart disease for Women. Most people think its a one-gender type of disease, but it doesn't discriminate and many women are affected each year!



5 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Weekend:
1. Family Date night with the Wench and fam.
2. Coffee date with running friends.
3. A family baby shower.
4. Our weekend with L.
5. Excited about running...but dreading the rain!

5 Things, RANDOM-ly :
1. Super sad I have to miss the Giants Fan Fest 2015, but also know the shit show that it can be, so it's not the end of the world. I've been once, that's pretty much all you need to do.

When your favorite team in the world 'Favorites' your tweet! Holler!
2. This Girl Can - J sent me this image because it said it reminded him of me. I also think that since I was really into the #LikeAGirl movement, he thought it was fitting.

From their website
This Girl Can is here to inspire women to
wiggle, jiggle, move and prove that judgement
is a barrier that can be overcome.

Meet the stars of our campaign
who are doing what they do,
and letting nothing (not even sweat)
stand in their way.  
3. In the process for signing up for 2 outdoor soccer leagues - 1) our regular co-ed outdoor league and 2) a sub for a women's outdoor league. Can't wait to get on the pitch, best feeling there is!
4. Eyebrows - Mine are just plain dumb! They grow straight down and tend to grow at a rapid pace. So, instead of like most normal humans, they need hair cuts or trims, however you want to look at it. So, basically every other Friday I am at my esthetician getting my caterpillars taken care of. After looking at the side-by-side, they aren't that different...but up close its a hole different story!

The awkwardness of taking a pic with your eyes closed!
5. Kohl's. I don't love you like I did Mervyn's, but you are a pretty decent replacement. These old lady feet can't take the Target flats, that resemble a piece of paper on the soles, so I needed an upgrade. Being a baller-on-a-budget meant that I wanted a decent shoe at a good price. Kohl's came in clutch. This old lady does not give any cares that my new flats have "memory foam" in the sole...it's fabulous!

Hello, Weekend...I've missed you :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...