WIAW - Random Foodness

9:38 AM

A little of this and a little of that...
Thanks, Jenn!
Just because I feel like doing it that way. Thanks for the link-up Jenn, it's always fun!

Because my running eats are not that glamorous, but I continue to snap pics of them just because I need something to blog about ;) Its generally always a carb and some coffee, pretty basic for a runner!

And because I managed to take pics of every meal yesterday, you also get a traditional WIAWT(uesday) post!

Breakfast
Ever since I bought the bag of Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds I've been craving it. 

Lunch
I had to run some errands and get my usual nap in, so on my way back to the office I grabbed Noah's to eat at my desk!

Dinner
Grabbed Thai takeout on the way home and enjoyed a nice dinner with J and L. I've only heard good things about this place and was excited to try it. The prices are decent and the food was good. Their to-go portions were legit, we'll be back Coconut Midtown! L also brought over cookies her and her Mom made, they were amazing and decorated so cute!

Pad Thai
Pineapple Fried Rice w/ Tofu
Cheese Wontons
Random Foodness
Work threw the entire company a Holiday Party lunch, which was a first. All of production and the office staff were invited and the rest of the office staff served everyone, it was a great event. They provided a bunch of BBQ, but also had veggie options (thanks Veggie Week) as well. They had multiple lines for food so it didn't get backed up, they had drink shacks, a cookie station, gave away sweet BDG shirts, and also gave everyone a sweet holiday card and a gift card to Target. Pretty awesome Monday, if you ask me! Oh and there was a live band and people were gettin' down, it was a perfect way to boost morale and bring the staff together!
Every year at the cookie party, it always seems to land on Veggie Week. So I ate my weight in chips and Tortino's pizza rolls. My stomach was starting to hurt, because I knew I needed something with sustenance. So, I whipped up a grilled cheese and it was delish. Oh and a side of some sweet pink wine!
This is why I live in Lulu's...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My cookies never come out that adorable. I must just be a shitty cookie decorator ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, we should decorate together! In my mind they are adorable, then I try to re-create it and it looks like shit! #HolidayProbs xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...