5 Things Friday - Short && Sweet, but I Prefer Sassy

2:25 PM

Just keepin' it to five...
five-things-friday- must-reads!
It's been a minute since I've done this link-up, but I'm back at it this week. I don't really feel like writing much today, so here is my lame attempt for today, sorry!

Uneasy // I have absolutely no reason to be, but I've had an uneasy or unsettling feeling the last two days. I cannot, for the life of me, pin point why or where it's coming from. Maybe it's my intuition or maybe it's misplaced, but whatever it is, it seems to be hindering my Christmas spirit. Everything is going good and normal, so I can't fathom a reason I would feel this way. I'm not mad or upset about anything. But this cloud of something seems to be settling over me lately :/

Heavy Shit // On Friday's we squat. Probably not my best idea to have leg day right before long run day. Oh well! Today Coach pushed me to max on a squat w/ a band. Lifting heavy is a different high than a runner's high. But awesome, all the same. We used bands from the top, so that was new and challenging. I love hitting these heavier numbers, I just hope I'm not hurting my running training!

Baseball // I'm missing it. I'm missing my Giants. All these trades that are happening are making me anxious for the new season. I want to go to Spring Training, but too many races in the way this year, plus our girls trip is every other year. Just like the when the Giants win the WS ;)

Food for Thought // I read this article and it definitely got me thinking. I've never been one to sit here and say my relationship is perfect, nor would I ever. We go through things just like most couples do, but they remain private. I post pictures of us during our happy, good times...not when I'm upset or angry, no one wants to see that. If you do, then you're a weirdo ;) Anyways, I took a lot away from this article. I saw some similarities and parallels, but in hindsight fashion. Sometimes memories and experiences stay with you, for the good or the bad. I'm one to hold on to memories, even if they aren't pretty, it's helped shape what I'm living to this day.

Speechless // Okay, I always talk mess about Pinterest and Etsy, although I utilize both. But hot damn, I'm missing out on something. Check this article out, this kinda stay-at-home-momma is making bank by taking advantage of Etsy! Okay, so maybe I won't talk shit any more...yeah right! But I'll give credit, where credit is due. Her stuff is pretty cute, she also has good imagery for her products! Keep on, keepin' on lady!

Happy weekend lovelies!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I loooove Etsy. I actually used it for most of my Christmas shopping. I'm kind of thrilled to know that people can actually make a decent, if not outstanding living on there. :)

    Hope that uneasy feeling goes away. :( It's almost the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't bought anything recently, but I love supporting (not to me) local and small businesses though! Thanks and hope you have a Merry Christmas Eve! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with Etsy, but am the furthest thing from creative! I am happy you shared this article so I have another Etsy account to check out and purchase from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you're welcome. I don't shop on there enough! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...