WIAW - Or Saturday

8:28 AM

Weekend eats are just better, face it...

Peas and Crayons
Saturday means I probably am eating every meal/snack out and not cooking a damn thing. I guess that's not really different from any other day, huh?

Well here's what I ate last Saturday. The day after J's birthday, we were in full celebration hangover mode. Not an actual hangover, speaking for myself only.

Breakfast
I'm sure you think, all this girl does is eat at Cafeteria 15L, well you'd be correct. I enjoy the food, the setting, and the price isn't that bad.

Chicken Fried Steak
Mexican Skillet - Next time sub potatoes for the tots!
Lunch
Since we had a late breakfast and we were running around, we only had time for a quick snack. Also, we thought we were having an early dinner, so we didn't want to spoil that...well we didn't! So a quick stop through the drive thru at Mc D's it was. I ordered a Cheeseburger (sans pickle) Happy Meal!


Snack
Not Pictured. SS had a mini nacho bar at her party. We were the first to arrive and I have no shame, I dug right into it. Since we didn't get dinner beforehand, this was my pre-dinner snack! Also, carbs for my race the next day. Nacho cheese, chips, guac, and a glass of white wine...I guess I forgot to snap a pic, my bad!

Late Dinner
It was getting super late, but I knew I needed some carbs, since I had a race the next AM. We ordered curbside pickup from Ma Jong's to take home and eat. Beef is what's for dinner! Beef chow fun and beef fried rice. I'll admit, I don't think I've ever really ordered beef fried rice...it wasn't bad at all!

Weekend eats are my fave!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I can see why your a fan of Cafeteria 15L. I'd totally rip through that Mexican Skillet any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish every breakfast was as tasty as that one ;) xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  2. I feel you on eating out every weekend. Looks like you had some fun eats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping once we move in and get settled, it won't be a habit any more. Maybe I'll actually cook things I pin ;) xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  3. Oh my gaaawd it all looks so good! OK, so the chicken fried steak at Evan's Kitchen is the best in Sacramento. You've got to try it! And maybe I'll meet you there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it and it's to die for, but the service is almost bad enough to make me go somewhere else. I'm such a sucker for CFS, even if it takes a year off my life ;) xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...