WIAW - Ugly Eats [2]

3:24 PM

Cause sometimes food just isn't IG/Pinterest perfect...
Peas and Crayons
I eat out a lot. I cook at a minimum. Sometimes my food looks tasty and delicious and sometimes it stays hidden on my iPhone roll, because it's kinda ugly. But then, I decide it's better to keep it real and show what I eat. So I've taken the liberty to iPhone camera roll purge food pics upon you, unsuspecting souls!

Enjoy these random, mostly not so attractive pics of food that I've eaten lately...

May Flower Restaurant // Fried Tofu & Green Beans in Black Bean Sauce // Dinner with J & his family
Trader Joe's everything // Homemade Lunch w/ J on a random workday
Trader Joe's // Pretty bland, but sauce makes up for the flavor!
Target // I've been wanting to try this for awhile.
Thai Canteen Sac // Veggie Week Dinner / Pineapple Fried Rice & Tofu Pad Thai
Veggie Week Breakfast // Peet's Coffee and Apple Strudel , Raley's Everything Bagel w/ butter
Grilled Chicken // Roach Coach at Work // $2.50
Splurge purchase from Safeway - so good, I want more!
Monday, 9/29/14 - Had to celebrate the nectar of the Gods!
Old Soul // Grabbed the Toscano Sandwich with my coffee
Sac Co-Op // Fruit Stand Smoothie and hot bar goodies for dinner
An attempt at snacking healthy!
Grown-up version of a kids lunch // Turkey Sando - 1 Laughing Cow cheese, mustard, spinach, avo, and reduced sodium turkey on wheat bread.
What I like to call - Healthy Fried Rice: Brown Rice, Chicken Sausage, egg whites, and low sodium soy sauce.
So there went some of the worlds least glamorous food pics and a few of some tasty food pics. I really need to work on my presentation skills when I cook. When I cook its more for functionality, food as fuel. When I go out to eat or order food, its taste over health. Always has been, even though I should attempt to make healthier food choices when I go out to eat, since that is basically always!

Ugly food pics need love too...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is hilarious. Most of my food is ugly but tastes so so good. I'm definitely going to have to try your healthy fried rice, although I am partial to Mayflower! So happy to see you like that place too. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes I wonder why I even snap pics of the ugly food ;) Yes, I've been to so many parties at the Mayflower growing up, it was extra good the night we went! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! They don't always look the best, but they taste delish! xoxo, ganeeban

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...