WIAW - Ugly Eats & Dreams...

10:34 AM

I feel like I'm letting you down with how non-appealing my eats are these days...
Peas and Crayons
Thanks, Jenn!
With that said, sorry folks! Here goes some ugliness...but I'll try to make up for it at the end, promise!


Tuesday Eats
Pre-Breakfast
So my friend from Midtown S/C knows and supports my obsession for all things bacon and even donuts. So he posted a picture of one on Monday and I joked said that he should bring them in to class on Tues AM. Well hot damn! He DID!
Bakers Donuts - Maple Bacon Donut


Will workout for bacon OR donuts!

Breakfast
Attempting to keep it healhty-ish
Toast - 1 slice of wheat toast, 1 slice of Swiss cheese, 1/4 avo, and 2 egg whites
Coffee - Peet's coffee, rice milk, raw brown sugar (not pictured)

Lunch
I did not make a healthy choice. But instead, of like last time, I did not eat the whole thing. I portioned it out so that I'd have some for breakfast today and couldn't indulge in the entire thing at work.
Costco - 2/3 of a Chicken Bake
Salad - Organic mixed greens, croutons, and Annie's Balsamic Vinaigrette

Dinner
It was the Boy's niece's 4th birthday so we went over there for a mini celebration, the real one is on Sunday. I forgot to snap pics because I was enjoying the moment, but I'm sure you can guess what this looked like. I decided to skip on dessert, but did eat one M&M! 
Pizza Me - 2 slices of pepperoni pizza (not pictured)
Taylor Farms Salad - 1 helping of Italian Salad Mix (not pictured)
Dessert - 1 M&M (did I really just type this?) (not pictured)

What I Wish I Ate on Tuesday
I've posted pics from a local Urban winery in town, but we ate there last week and I wish I could eat these two items every single day, they are beyond amazing! I love that this small, local spot is so close to my house and everything is sourced locally. Not to mention they make the wine in an Urban setting, although the grapes are grown in various vineyards...duh!

Revolution Wines - Fruit Bruchetta

Revolution Wines - Miso Chicken Salad


Somebody needs to step their cooking game up!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Maple Bacon Donut sounds like a treat that's almost too good to eat.. almost. I'm sure I'd down it in .2 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it normal to pull of 90% of the bacon and eat it first? If yes, then I did that...if not, then let's pretend I didn't mention it ;) You would have loved it, promise! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...