WIAW - The Ugly Truth

10:20 AM

It's what I ate...and it's not that pretty!

Peas and Crayons
Thanks, Jenn!

So I thought I'd follow the actual tradition of posting pictures from what I ate for one whole day - yesterday (Tuesday), to be specific. However, in an attempt to eat (somewhat) healthy AND at my desk, my pictures are not very flattering and my food is boring! I didn't even take pictures of my snacks or dinner.

But don't be let down, I'll be posting additional ones to make up for my lack of picture awesomeness with other food I ate since my last WIAW post. I need to redeem myself...

Breakfast
Coffee w/ rice milk and raw sugar [not pictured]
TJ's Chicken & Roasted Beet Salad- barbecue I was starving and toast and PB wasn't going to cut it. It must have been my late soccer game the night before (started at 10:25PM).
Trader Joe's // Chicken & Roasted Beet Salad
Mid-Morning Snack (not pictured)
Cliff Mojo Organic Nut Bar - Cranberry & Almonds, no picture because I ate it too fast.


Lunch
Sandwich - Tj's Chicken Patty // Orowheat Protein Bread // TJ's Organic Spinach // French's Yellow Mustard
BBQ Pop Chips - yes, I counted out one serving size. I'm trying to be good here, but 20 pop chips is pretty decent.
Homemade lunch of champs!
Mid Afternoon Snack (not pictured)
Fage 2% Greek Yogurt (1/3 of the container, I'm a wimp and can't eat that much of it) // TJ's Flax Seeds // TJ's Vanilla Almond Clusters Granola


Dinner (not pictured)
1 TJ's Garlic Chicken Sausage
Random Salad - TJ's Beets // TJ's Organic Broccoli Slaw (broccoli and carrot slivers) // Newman's Own Lite Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette

Some "Going Out" Goodies I've Eaten Lately:
Samuel Horne's // Johnny Cash Burger
Wrap-n-Roll Sushi Burrito // Coconut Juice & Chicken Panko

Subway // Kid's Meal - Turkey Sando
Sacramento Coop // Garden (juice)

Sampino's // Tri-Tip Sando - Chips - San Pellgrino
Still Working My Way Through My FPP Goodies Too:
7 Ancient Grains Rice Crackers - They are similar to Blue Diamond Nut Thins
Shared with my Boss, he kept eying it!

Girls Night was Mexican Themed Feast for the Primero de Mayo!
Pan dulce!
Nachos // Enchiladas // Fiesta Salad // Carnitas // Spanish Rice // Middle Sister Wine
I'm on the hunt, have you seen these?
Dying to try these, they need to hit the market ASAP!!
I love gawking at others food posts, but mine are just not gawk worthy! But it's how I roll, so I gotta keep it real for everyone.
 
It may not be the prettiest, but it still tastes good :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This post just makes me angry that I don't have a a TJs! Pan Dulce looks like something I need to have in my life! Where did you find that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that real life? No, TJ's...I'm sorry :(

      We have tons of Mexican Bakeries in Sacramento, someone just popped into one and brought it to our girls night fun-stivities!!

      Delete
  2. It's not even lunch yet and I'm already hungry! That pan dulce looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stay hungry ;)

      I went for a cookie versus the pan dulce, but I'm always game for some pan!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...