Thinking Out Loud in Pictures

9:50 AM

Thursday iPhone pic purge, comin' atch ya!...


Thinking-Out-Loud
Amanda at .RUNNING WITH SPOONS.
Because sometimes pictures are better than words...

I hate despise her!
She should move just a little...
Yeah, that's a LOT of damn days.
Ganeeban Family Vaycay
Perfect scoop of coffee ice cream.

Gunther's // Coffee Ice Cream on a Regular Cone
Until a certain fella takes a bite and his buff finger makes its mark.

Is this real life?
I'm extremely proud of my purchases at the Co-op, it almost looks like I'm eating healthy!

I did it, I hid a Suja in there!
So, I think this lunch made my stomach hurt and loose my appetite...still recovering!

The Bread Store // Half Sando and Soup Combo // Mozz, Basil, & Tomato Sando and Potato Leek Soup w/ chips
So the weather needs to figure itself out...from 90 degrees to this...

May showers.
Some other random thoughts on my mind...

Stressing. - I have an upcoming race and I am completely unprepared for it. I have no one to blame but myself. But I can feel myself stressing, internally, about this race. I'm always looking to do better than my last race, but I don't think this is in the cards for my upcoming Rock-n-Roll SD halfer. Only 6 days after that do I have another Halfer. I'm not worried about that one, but I also don't want my body to suffer too bad. Going for a few longer-ish runs this weekend to release some stress and get the legs going.

Veggie Week. - It's been a good one. A little more going out than I thought, but still doing fairly well with my choices. I'm excited to use my Co-op goodies and make a delish salad!

Elective Surgery. - I've been talking about it since I was 16. More recently, I've been seriously talking about it. I was thinking next year, but as I began to really contemplate it, I think I might see if I can financially afford it this year! I have a few people who have some great doctors, it really comes down to financing my decision...

Traveling. - I really want to go to a beach somewhere. Unfortunately, my schedule isn't really permitting a day trip anywhere. However, I cannot really complain, because I'm headed to SD in a week and a half. Then to NOLA in June, then finally Hawaii in September. Just sitting here, waiting patiently...

World Cup. - It is less than a month away! Can't even handle it!

Online Shopping. - It is way too easy and convenient! I just bought some stuff on-line, but it was all on sale. Justification. Check! It's the Nordies Women's and Children half yearly sale, you're welcome...

Make-Up. - Do you buy summer make-up? My face and body get exponentially darker in the summer. Sometimes I just use the same color and add more bronzer to make it darker, my baller-on-a-budget way. Or sometimes I go ahead and get my colors done again. I'm on the cusp today, I think I'm going to get my colors done...but that just means more cashoola going out the door :/ #firstworldproblems

Not one of my pictures is worth a thousand words...

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Visiting from the Thursday link up ( my first). Good luck on your upcoming races.
    I don't normally buy summer make up, but I just realizes that I am out of several items so I must restock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the good vibes for my races :) Doesn't it always happen that way, everything runs out at once?!? Happy shopping!!

      Delete
  2. hahaha that ice cream cone! I feel dumb for not knowing who the girl on the magazine is?

    I'm pale year round so I stick with the same make-up. I wish I was one of those girls who could just wear NO makeup all summer, but I'm way too vain for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, who does that?!? Please don't feel dumb at all, that is his model girlfriend! I can't even recall her name.

      You and me both girl, I'm vain. The only time I leave the house with makeup on is if I'm running to the grocery store real quick (probably have a hat on too) or if its to the gym or running. I've been known to wear some make up for race day...don't judge ;)

      Delete
  3. I've been craving coffee ice cream for so long. I can't find the Ben and Jerry's Heath bar ice cream in Canada so I pretty much cry every day of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been a fan of the Häagen-Dazs coffee, you? Hope you find it soon or that is reason enough to move ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...