Good Things Come in Small Packages

2:35 PM

For instance...a tiny Buddha perhaps....

Tiny Buddha
Source

I have no idea how or when I came across this website. However, on a daily basis, I can either appreciate the quote(s) they post or the article(s) they post. This website is a compilation of various contributors on all things about life. Yes, there are plenty of very similar website, however I've become to really appreciate this website over any others. I mean, Buzzfeed is pretty freaking hilarious, but I can't really take much from there...but some burned calories from laughter.

They are all things social media with a Facebook and Twitter, I'm not certain about Instagram. But, all I know is that following them has been a little blessing in disguise. I enjoy entertaining the thoughts and ideas that the contributors write. Many times, it has left me pondering my own person, thoughts, and actions. 

Today's article is 16 Things Let Go Live Truly Happy Life. I think for the most part we all know these 16 things, but sometimes we just need a little reminder. A reminder to get out of our heads and get into our hearts.

The author, , said something that really resonated: "Happiness, it turns out, is not something we go after. It’s something already within us. We just need to clear up some clutter to find it."

I thought I'd share Bhandarkar's 16 things she's learned and shared:


1. Let go of trying to control everything.

2. Let go of trying to please everyone.

3. Let go of the sense of entitlement.

4. Let go of resentment.

5. Let go of guilt. 

6. Let go of pride. 

7. Let go of perfectionism. 

8. Let go of negativity.

9. Let go of negative people.

10. Let go of the busyness.

11. Let go of the attachment to money.

12. Let go of the fear of failure. 

13. Let go of the fear of abandonment. 

14. Let go of comparison.

15. Let go of expectations.

16. Let go of yesterday and tomorrow.

Although we feel we must chase happiness, it is more important to live it. I don't think anyone has conquered all 16 of these at once. I think one, if not more, weight heavy on our hearts or our minds, but it depends on how we deal with them. I think this list is a good reminder of how to seek happiness, although it is an impossible feat. However, as long as we are working to find our happiness within ourselves, then that is enough in itself (in my book).

Sometimes its hard, sometimes it's not. But each and everyone of us deserve to happy. Sometimes you must make hard decisions to find that happiness inside of you, but in the end, I think it is the best possible way to live.

Let go and let live...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...