Poppin' my WIAW Cherry!

9:35 AM

Because, the only thing I can focus on right now is today is the FIRST Cactus League game for my G-men versus the A's in AZ!

So, I'm gettin' down and linkin' up with:

WIAWbutton
Jen @ Peas and Crayons
This is a first, so of course I had to get the deets. However, after reading Jen's post about WIAW is all about, I decided I'm going to purge (all 5) my iPhone food pics from the past week or so. Since I only snap food pics at random, I don't have a full day's worth to enlighten you with my food intake.

Also, these pictures are all iPhone, no fancy camera shots or food styled. Just me trying to take a picture before I devour whatever it is in front of me!

Vanilla Bean Cupcakes // PB&J and Almond Joy
KIND // Vanilla Blueberry
Nugget Market // Purifier (Technically a drink, I didn't eat it - oh well)
Monday Dinner // Chicago Fire Spinach Salad & Homemade Mac-n-Cheese w/ Bacon
Buckhorn Grill // Midtown Burger & Fries

Yeah, the AZ mode went out the door a few weeks back. I'm mostly okay with it, until my new bathing suits come in the mail - then I'll sulk! But I'm pretty sure #IRuntoEat ! My parents dropped of an entire dish of Shepard's Pie so I've been eating that for breakfast almost every day, but I didn't capture a picture of it - it doesn't look so pretty!

I just put myself on "food" blast with this post...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy first WIAW! What did you think of the KIND bar? Have you tried the other new flavors, or no? For me personally, I thought the Blueberry one was pretty awesome!

    Well, have an awesome week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie! Thanks :) I loved the KIND bar, the vanilla was subtle and not overpowering, which I really appreciated! I've had one other from a race, I think it was their choco version and it was amazing too. I don't think I can go wrong with any KIND bar! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my post!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...