Verbal Purge!

10:43 AM

Because apparently this is all I can come up with today...


I splurged on new Chanel make-up brushes. They feel like soft pillows rubbing against my cheeks, they are glorious.


Nordstrom // Chanel // Brush #1


As much as I know it will kill some, I am glad I am not a pet owner. I’m allergic and I don’t want to clean up their poop. More power to you if you own one, I like it better that way. I don't mind petting your super cute dog, but that's about it :)



I am sad that my Coach is leaving, but I’m happy for her too.


Midtown Strength & Conditioning // 5:30 weirdos


I have been doing two-a-days and I love it, although my body hates it. I will keep treating this 30 year old body like a 20 year old body for as long as I can.



My quads are on fire, which can be attributed to something called “death by squats”!



I am sad that on Saturday I will run 2 miles in remembrance of 2 people, one I know and one I don’t. Tito Boy is now at peace, so that makes my heart a little less sad. Meg, on the other hand, I’ve never met. As a fellow runner I mourn for her and how her life was taken so suddenly and tragic.



I have been eating salads for dinner thanks to veggie week, but I love how my body feels.


California Fresh // Salad Buffet and more...


I am craving Taco Bell. It’s been two years since I’ve eaten it (and most fast food) and I said I’d eat it this year, but I haven’t made a run for the border yet.



I am nervous the game this Sunday. I have faith in my Red and Gold boys, but they don’t perform well at Seattle.



Running has been enjoyable so far, but not my favorite. My co-worker said my training schedule looks like a job and not fun, he reminded me to run happy and enjoy them.


Speed Workout // 1 Mile, 400 RI, 2 Miles, 800 RI, 2x800 w/ 400 RI


Randomly, my good guy friend wants to run together, so we will run 4 miles today. I hope I can keep up with him.



I wish I was going to Brazil for the World Cup. Although I already have some fun small trips planned, I can’t help but be a little sad that I will not be there this year!



Proud doesn’t even really describe how I feel about my Momma Bear and her strength and determination to train for her first ever Half Marathon. It’s a different feeling for a kid to be proud of their parent, but I love it!

#9run6 Week 2

I am not sure why, but I think it is insanely funny that my workout friend and I call each other Chubby Chubby, without bating an eye. I know it's awful, but it is hilarious. Mostly because he's fit as shit and thinks he's chubby!


Chubby Chubby x2


I’m over this weird stomach issue I seem to be having sporadically. My eating habits do not support such activities as upset stomachs and cramps (TMI)!



I am patiently waiting for my W-2! I love doing my taxes, weird, right?! I feel accomplished and I love that I don’t have to pay someone to do them for me! #winning



It’s weird that I craved to go to spin class. But I gave in to the craving and enjoyed it, thus additional reasons why the quads are so damn sore.


24 Hour Fitness // Tuesday 6PM Spin Class


I really, really, really want to go ice skating at the outdoor rink before its closed for the season. I’m awful at it and my knees are so sore after, but it is fun to make a fool out of myself out there.



Sorry you lost a few minutes out of your life if you read this post…

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I enjoyed this read... ( actually I enjoy them all)

    #myguiltypleasure just like #thebachelor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I love my ONE reader ;) haha, I think I have 2 more too! But I love the love!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...