Thinking Out Loud

10:26 AM

Tryin' something new here...

Thinking-Out-Loud

I've been following Amanda at Running with Spoons for awhile now. I don't have much to write about today, so I thought I'd take on this little link-up and it fits my style, I just get to write randomly about life and whatever I'm "thinking" about!

So enjoy or pass, either works for me :)

  1. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year! It is the year of the horse. Yes, I'm Asian-American, but more American than anything. Our celebration will consist of going out to eat Chinese food, I might even get lai-see (small red envelope) from the parentals. It was definitely different when my Poh-Poh & Gong-Gong (G-ma & G-pa) were alive, we've seem to have lost our Chinese traditions...well the few that we had.
  2. I'm so excited about my dinner tonight, the Bestest has something in the crock pot and I'm inviting myself over tonight after my 6 mile run. 
    Balsamic Roast Beef Recipe from addapinch.com
    Add A Pinch // Balsamic Roast Beef
  3. A friend posted this article/blog link on FB and I actually love it - Date A Girl Who Runs. I love and agree with most of them, well besides the massaging my feet thing - I'd rather pay someone else to do that. Feet are gross :/
  4. I love, love, love trying new restaurants in my city! And if it's a fun girls night, that makes it that much more fun! Pasta, wine, and girl talk, what's not to like about that?
    Italian Stallion // Cheesy Bread // HH Cab // Salad // Rosemary Infused Vodka Marinara w/ Meatballs // Desserts
  5. My first race of 2014 is this weekend, I'm not quite excited, but I'm happy about it. A fun 10k to start my racing schedule for the year.
  6. The word fartlek makes me laugh/snicker every time I read it. Immature, yes, but I can't help it!
  7. I despise Comcast right now, and ALWAYS! The cable industry is so messed up. Not enough competitors in the game and my landlord won't let me mount anything to the house, so it is a loose-loose situation. To keep the rant going, why is my room the only one in the house that ever has a "signal" issue! Ugh!
  8. I'm pretty smitten with a certain someone right now...
  9. I skipped my speed workout this week, but after tonight I'll have run 3 week days. I think that should suffice...
    Fleet Feet Sacramento // Tuesday Night Fun Run
    #9run6 // 5.02 Miles
  10. Tomorrow is my last day of indulgence, before I focus on my AZ bikini body! Going to try to be better about my food selection and portion control. A bikini in March, what was I thinking? Oh yeah, cause I love my men in Orange & Black!!


Thinking-Out-Loud

 I just thought out loud and yes, I think in a list format!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love all your blogs! I just signed up for this and want to start blogging too! Although mine probably won't be as fun as yours! "Smitten with a certain someone" huh? Wonder who that is...... Lol ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Jen! You should. Yours will be just as fun as mine. I literally just purge out my thoughts, which is exactly why I love having it. You caught #9, huh?!? Haha! Can't wait for a fun Saturday with my fave soccer peeps!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your race this weekend, girl! I've never signed up for one, but I'm thinking of changing that this year… They sound like a lot of fun, plus I think it would motivate me to work on my running a little bit more. It's nice to have a training goal to work towards.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! You should totally sign up for a fun run. Just remember it is exactly that. Enjoy it and see how it goes - most donate funds to charity, so it's win-win for you :) I agree, it is much easier if I have an end in sight (a race day) rather than just training to train. Thanks for the putting the link-up out there, it was fun! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...