'eeeeef Friday

10:45 AM

It's Friday. Its Fabulous. Five Fabulous "F" things going on in my life...


First : for TWO things this week. #9run6 running group and also my first run of 2014. While I've been working out - weights and whatnot, I haven't run until January 8th. It felt great to get in a solid 5 miles in the AM, it's been a looooong time since I ran in the AM. I'm back and feeling great, now time to focus on my next race!

Fantasy: land! Wouldn't it be great if this pillow were true? Nordies has been stepping up it's game in its "Home" department. I love the cute knickknacks they have.

Nordstrom // Arden Fair


Farewell: Another family remember has left us and gone to Heaven. This is not a "fabulous" thing going on in my life, but just something that has happened this week. Although we are all completely saddened by the loss, I know he is in a better place. He is at peace and no longer in pain. Remember to cherish those you love and make it a priority to spend time with them. Another one that fits into this category, is my Coach Quinn is leaving good 'ol Cali to head back to her home state. Tuesday and Thursday AM's will not be the same without her workouts :/

Fitfluential: on IG always posts some cool workouts and inspiring fitness stuff. I found a quick little workout that was pretty challenging when all was said and done. Try it out. It took me 4:48.4. I was drenched in sweat. It seems so innocent and easy, but when you do it, it get your blood pumping like crazy!


What did we do w/ before the ability to screen shot?


Done, son!

FameBarry Bonds deserves to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame. I know, I know - but no matter what your argument is, he had to have a lot of natural talent to do what he did. Yes, his performance enhancing antics helped and at times he had a poor attitude, by he was a great baseball player. Cheaters don't prosper and he has found this out the hard way. He deserves to be inducted, that's all!

Have a fabulous weekend y'all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...