'eeeeef Friday

9:36 AM

It's Friday. Its Fabulous. Five Fabulous "F" things going on in my life...


Fest : BACONfest commenced this week! As hard as it is to believe, I think this is the first one that I've participated in. Last year's was a little chaotic, so I didn't partake. But this year, we made sure we got in on the action. I goes until Saturday and it's amazing. From libations to dessert, and everything in between, local restaurants show their bacon-savvy skills. My IG feed has been filled with bacon-everything. So when Hook & Ladder posted ice cubes w/ strips of delicious bacon in them, we had to taste whatever those were going into!

Hook & Ladder // Bacon inspired Old Fashion's

Hook & Ladder // Besties y Bacon Week

Fruition: I was finally able to meet Baby Rylie Malia!! She is just as precious as her Momma, both of which are doing good and finally home adjusting to life as mother and daughter (and father and sister are there too). It is truly an indescribable feeling to meet a little human for the first time. Especially when you've been watching them cook in the oven for 9 whole months. All the speculation of what she/he will look like comes to light. She is beautiful, happy, and healthy...just how I like my lovebugs!

Rylie Malia // Another Lovebug to steal my heart!


Fidgety: Is it March 7th yet? I cannot wait to be in AZ with my girls and my men in Orange and Black! I'm so excited to get there, relax by the pool, and get my 9K race on! It feels so far away!

Football's over, now on to Baseball!

Fortunate: I feel fortunate to be able to make some silly decisions to commit myself to. Yesterday I decided to do a 12 mile trail run w/ my cousin (in-law) on Saturday and also committed to doing a hill repeat workout on Sunday. By far, not my smartest decision, but it will be great training for Shamrock. I know my legs will be exhausted, it might also call for an ice bath. But I get to reward myself with a mani/pedi and lunch date with a girlfriend, when it's all said and done So, I win

A little runivation!

Food: I just love that shit. I've had some really good meals this week and some complimenting workouts to work off said goodness This e-card explains my life to a "T" (kinda kidding)

The truth :)
Exactly!
Macau // Curry Tomato Beef Chow Mein Hong Kong Style
Happy National Peanut Butter Day!

Have a fabulous weekend y'all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...