'eeeeef Friday

10:22 AM

It's Friday. Its Fabulous. Five Fabulous "F" things going on in my life...




Fleet Feet Fun Run: Every Tuesday our local FF offers a fun run. Most of the time they are sponsored, so you can try out shoes, get some freebies, win something, or have a drink or bites. This week happened to be sponsored by Nike. I'm slowly jumping on the Nike bandwagon, but all of my friends have been riding this train for years. So I reached out to a few and we got a small group together to do this run. From the store to McKinley Park and back is perfectly 3 miles. This is the loop they often use, if you want to run more, you just loop McKinley as many times as you'd like. It was fun and we laughed at the ridiculously awesome jacket that cost $350, so awesome reflective, yet who the hell would pay that price?!? After we hit up Taco Tuesday, which turned into a mini pre-CIM celebration with some bubbly and good convo. I really needed this, it broke up my required running and it was more about the fun than the miles.

Bubbly at Taco Tuesday!

Freebie: I've had my eye on this bad boy for awhile now. I was waiting until I needed to place my next Vega order on-line to get it as a bonus for my purchase. But, a little angel left it on my porch the other night. I was so excited! I never mind helping a friend out, especially when its pet sitting for a bird that whistles and talks to me when I enter the room. But it was beyond sweet of T-$ to give me this as a "thank you"! Beyond stoked and super excited to use for my protein shake or my recover drink this weekend! It's cherry must be popped ASAP! 



Best "Thank You" Ever!

F- Yoululu CEO! I don't care if my thighs touch. I'm a thick girl. I get chub rub occasionally and really wish I didn't. But although you said that, I won't hold it against you. You are an idiot, but I'm taking fashion over your stupidity. I just bought my first pair of lulu capris and I couldn't be happier. Well, as long as no chub rub happens, then I'll be happier. This was a result of my recent bonus, I promised myself I'd get one pair from here to try them out. This is such a catch 22. I want to love them, but they cost more than an arm and a leg. Especially since, compared to my Target C9 capris that work perfect, they cost 400% more. I can't really justify  multiple pairs, but one is okay. Just one...except, this is how it always starts...
 
Word, lulu!


Favorite: Cookie. I literally cannot answer that question. A fresh baked chocolate chip cookie is amazing. But then there are snicker doodles, that blend of sugar and cinnamon with a hint of lemon flavor is the best. Crackle, Peanut Butter, and Toffee cookies all make me swoon as well. I'd say cookies are a vice, but at this point my vice list is beyond a normal persons. Oh well, I was overly excited when Poppa Bear wanted to snag some cookies after our dinner date. There was no way I was saying no to that offer. He knows the way to my heart is through my tummy!


Perfect ending to dinner date with Poppa Bear!

Five Things Friday: So my Friday posts were something I thought I was doing to be creative. 'eeeeef Friday, just literally meant F is for Friday. Then I decided to write about five random things that start with a "F". But apparently, since I'm so new to the blogging world, EVERYONE does Five Things Friday. So I guess I'm a copy cat, even though I changed the name. Oh well! It's fun to recap my week and post my IG pics. It also makes me get really creative, or stretch the creativeness I have flowing on a Friday!

Have a fabulous weekend y'all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...