Mirror, Mirror

9:19 AM

Even the most confident people have had self doubt creep up, especially when looking in the mirror. Society, family, peers...all perpetuate our ideals of beauty. But it is important that each one of us accept our own beauty and be proud of what we have. Yes I may not be the skinniest or run the fastest, but I am thankful for the ability to smile and my healthy legs that get me from point A to point B!

Don't get me wrong, self doubt still creeps in once in awhile. I just remind myself that I'm alive, I'm happy...which is pretty much all anyone can ask for.

A friend on IG said she wanted to print these and put them on every mirror, I would totally help assist in this campaign! Reminding girls, especially, that there is no perfect beauty and to love yourself....no matter what!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...